Amazon users can donate through shopping!
Amazon will donate 0.5% of your total purchase to SOUNDS Academy when you shop at AmazonSmile; at no additional cost to you.
Here’s how you do it:
Click on this LINK and log into your Amazon account.
1. Shop as you normally would via https://smile.amazon.com– it’s exactly the same experience as shopping on Amazon.com, but with the added benefit of supporting SOUNDS Academy! (FYI, Smilematic is a free Chrome extension that will automatically turn your everyday Amazon purchases into AmazonSmile donations). You can click here to download.
2. Once set up, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of each eligible purchase to SOUNDS Academy.
3. Opting into the Amazon Smile program doesn’t cost you anything. You can help to spread music education opportunities to youth when you shop.
4. Open the app and find “settings” in the main menu, tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile on your phone.
Fry’s Community Rewards program makes fundraising easy by donating to local organizations based on the shopping you do every day. Once you link your Card to an organization, all you have to do is shop at Fry’s and swipe your Shopper’s Card.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
Go to www.frysfood.com
1. Select ‘Create Account’ under the sign in option on the top right of screen.
2. Complete information on screen
3. Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
1. Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
2. Click the “Enroll” button
3. Sign in using your Fry’s online email and password.
4. Under Find Your Organization: Enter the name of organization (SOUNDS Academy) then select ‘search’.
5. Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to SOUNDS Academy.
6. Then select ‘save changes’.
If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Error: (#10) This endpoint requires the 'manage_pages' or 'pages_read_user_content' permission or the 'Page Public Content Access' feature. Refer to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/login-permissions#manage-pages and https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review/feature#reference-PAGES_ACCESS for details. Type: OAuthException Code: 10 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.